15 October 2009

Hey, Check Him Out!



For a new perspective:

21st Century Stepdad Man

He's very funny, a little bit snarky and dearly sincere. And it's nice to read the story from the other side of the step-parent coin.

Par example, an excerpt from August 2007:

We're taking The Boy and The Pal to see a fun animated film this evening, and then the Pal is sleeping over. Adventures in kid management!

Interestingly, this activity precludes me from a late-night avant-garde rock show that an old friend encouraged me to check out. An actual instance of choosing family over rock'n'roll. It might make some people feel old, but I say it's the more punk-rock thing to do.


That's all I got for today!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks it's nice to see the other side of this coin!

Courtney said...

I would love to see one from the bio-dad perspective of a stepmom family, if that makes any sense at all.

Stepmom in Training said...

Love this guy! Agree that I would love to see a Bio-Dad with stepmom involved, however there are tons and tons of blogs for single dads talking about all the dating or sex they are having :)

The Grown-Up Child said...

Thanks EWO! I'll be checking out his blog today. Love finding stepdad bloggers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails