I have to say I think of this whenever I get in a disagreement with someone. When I start to feel bad or wonder if something was wrong with me that someone doesn't like me, I think of this. That I stood up for something *I* believed in and that doing so will almost always bring forth someone who feels the opposite way.
4 comments:
Agreed, great quote. Hope you are having a relaxing Sunday.
Or it could just mean that you are a stepmom. :) - G
I have to say I think of this whenever I get in a disagreement with someone. When I start to feel bad or wonder if something was wrong with me that someone doesn't like me, I think of this. That I stood up for something *I* believed in and that doing so will almost always bring forth someone who feels the opposite way.
Great quote! That explains alot!
:-)
I tagged you with an award. C'mon down!
Post a Comment