01 March 2010

What Happens in Vegas

Posts will be few and far between this week....


...because I will be blinded by neon and drinking my worries away in "the meanest town on Earth."


If you follow me on Twitter, I will likely be updating with some of my misadventures.



8 comments:

Daydream Believer said...

Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

enjoy your trip :)
don't take any pamphlets from guys on the street. LOL

Stepped in H-E Double L said...

Have a great time!

Urban Earthworm said...

Awesome! Have a blast! Drink some extra for me.

What I wouldn't do for a glass (or box) of wine right now . . .

The Step In Mom. . . said...

Sounds like a blast! Have fun!

Peggy said...

Enjoy Vegas! C'mon LUCKY SEVEN!

Anonymous said...

Have a fun time! Say Hi to Wayne Newton for me! - G

Chickie said...

Leave some fun for me! We're going at the end of the month!

Related Posts with Thumbnails