03 January 2012

Sayonara 2011


Well, thank God that's over. 2011, that is. I am so ready for a new year, a fresh start.

My goal for 2012 is not to be so angry all the time. I spent so much of 2011 angry at things I couldn't control. The always-angry me is not who I really am, it it disrupted my life tremendously.

So here we are, 3 days in and I'm feeling like maybe this is our year. With lots of yoga to clear my head, I'm very optimistic. I think I may even return to the blogosphere, since not every post will be a raging rant.

Wishing you all a happy, healthy 2012. If it's not better than last year, then it better bring the end of the world.

xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you peace and happiness in 2012. I hope you write more. I miss reading it!

Kalle said...

Cheers to a better year. Wishing you lots of peace and joy this year.

Life of a Stepmama said...

I miss you in the blog world as well. I hope 2012 is a better year for you as well. You deserve it. Peace and love!

Crys said...

Wishing you a very positive 2012. Anger is so frustrating, but looking for a positive in everything really can help make a difference. Good luck to you in 2012!

Stepmom in Training said...

I feel the exact same way about 2011, glad it's gone! Hoping you have a good 2012 and that we see you more often on here!

Anonymous said...

I sure hope things have been going better!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails