After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
ITALIAN PROVERB
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So true. And eventually we all do end up in a pine box of one kind or another, so why not make it good while we are here on earth. I love QS! Funnily enough, you've inspired another post that I'll be writing in a few days. Will link back here when I am done. Cheers! - G
5 comments:
So true. And eventually we all do end up in a pine box of one kind or another, so why not make it good while we are here on earth. I love QS! Funnily enough, you've inspired another post that I'll be writing in a few days. Will link back here when I am done. Cheers! - G
Love this quote.
Awesome, awesome quote! Those Italians really could come up with some good proverbs :-)
And I wonder if the King and the Pawn ever discuss strategy while they're in the box together? hmmmmmmmmmm....
Excellent proverb. I'd never heard that one.
Great quote and VERY true.
I left you a present....http://littlemsblogger.blogspot.com/2009/10/awards-sunday_11.html
Post a Comment