Hi Witheyeswideopen2! After reading thru your blog I decided that you are a perfect candidate for my Bonus Mom Badge! Please visit my blog to see your award and feel free to pass it on to another great Bonus Mom. If you would link the badge back to my blog we can keep in touch and others will know the meaning behind the badge. Best Regards!
3 comments:
That's such a sweet picture. And one day it will be you and me..., Um...er.. I mean you and your guy and me and my guy. Happy New Year! - G
Here's to looking deeply into one another for years and years to come!
Hi Witheyeswideopen2! After reading thru your blog I decided that you are a perfect candidate for my Bonus Mom Badge! Please visit my blog to see your award and feel free to pass it on to another great Bonus Mom. If you would link the badge back to my blog we can keep in touch and others will know the meaning behind the badge. Best Regards!
Post a Comment