01 April 2010

April Fool


The Ex's April Fool's prank on The Kid?

She told him she was pregnant with Future Stepdad's baby.

The Kid did NOT think this was funny.


6 comments:

Little Ms Blogger said...

That's just warped. It's enough your stepson is going to deal with a stepdad, but to throw a baby into the mix.

Warped.

Anonymous said...

I very briefly thought of the same prank, but not to my sdaughters.. To my mom. But thought better of should the sdaughters catch wind...

It comes down to thinking things through & not being selfish..

She was wrong & totally selfish as she had no regard for the Kid's feelings...

The Step In Mom. . . said...

I was going to play that prank on my husband, but I never would have let the Kid hear about it! It is way too touchy of a subject to joke about with the kids.

D said...

How horrible! Poor kiddo!

Minnie said...

Seriously?

What the hell is wrong with people.

Sharon said...

Totally NOT funny!

I didn't realize there was a Future Stepdad yet!? Are they serious?

Related Posts with Thumbnails