05 April 2010

Slacker


While I was away in Vegas, my blog got hacked. I set it to private so that I could work out the bugs. Then I got incredibly busy with work and life. Things were a bit rocky at home. I was tired.

I needed a blogcation.

But now I'm back! I've missed checking in on all of you. And of course, stepfamily life is never boring so I have lots to share.

Happy Spring!

8 comments:

Little Ms Blogger said...

Did you figure out who hacked your blog?

Hope you were able to stop the hacker.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back! Sorry you were hacked... Have fun in Vegas?

The Step In Mom. . . said...

Mine got hacked also! I don't know if I will be back up and running, because whoever did it is still trying to hack my blogger account. Hope things are going well with the family and that you had a blast in Vegas!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Glad you are back! :)

Crys said...

Happy Spring and welcome back!

Chickie said...

Glad you're back! I'd seen it set to private and was hoping you'd open it back up.

I would fah-reeek out if someone hacked my blog!

The Grown-Up Child said...

I'm so glad you were able to get it worked out. Hackers are completely creepy. I'm still going to do your post for you. Probably sometime this month.

Glad you're back!

Sharon said...

I'm glad you're back too.

Have you seen this?
http://nottheirmom.blogspot.com/

She mentioned your blog...I thought you might offer her some insight.

Related Posts with Thumbnails