Chilling quote, but sadly very true. On a lighter note, come by my blog today! I have something for you!
Oooh that's a thought provoking quote! did you know that Hitler once said...."Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers!" Says it all really doesn't it!Bx
Never a truer word said!!!
Oh I am so going to use this quote as one of my blog titles...I just have to find the right day. :)
So true!!!!! I just had this happen this past weekend.
Yah! This quote is a good reminder not to let people unimportant to us have any power over our lives. Difficult in practice, but so worth it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Chilling quote, but sadly very true.
On a lighter note, come by my blog today! I have something for you!
Oooh that's a thought provoking quote! did you know that Hitler once said....
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers!" Says it all really doesn't it!
Bx
Never a truer word said!!!
Oh I am so going to use this quote as one of my blog titles...I just have to find the right day. :)
So true!!!!! I just had this happen this past weekend.
Yah! This quote is a good reminder not to let people unimportant to us have any power over our lives. Difficult in practice, but so worth it!
Post a Comment