ha ha! That's awesome! My fiance and I have both gained weight since moving in together, and the wedding is a couple of months away. That photo made me laugh because I just posted some reasons why I'm thankful I moved in before we got married. This photo just made me think of another. :)
5 comments:
Where did you find that picture of my husband???
;-)
LBM xxx
LOL he has a point.
I think I gained more weight in my first year of marriage than the next 10 years put together. I call them Happy Pounds.
ha ha! That's awesome! My fiance and I have both gained weight since moving in together, and the wedding is a couple of months away. That photo made me laugh because I just posted some reasons why I'm thankful I moved in before we got married. This photo just made me think of another. :)
The picture didn't come up in my reader, so when I clicked on your site it hit me like a pie in the face! Talk about lol!
I wish I could find that outfit for MY husband. I'd be laughing all day...
Hi, first time posting on your blog... and what can I say? I love that mesh shirt! So funny!
Post a Comment