15 July 2009

A Common Goal


We all want the same thing.

She wants a happy family.

I want a happy family.

He wants a happy family.

The Kid wants a happy family.

This is what we got.

She is manic.

I get depressed.

He shuts off.

The Kid is confused.

Funny how a common goal makes us arch-nemeses.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope things get better soon.

Anonymous said...

Such a paradox. But so true too - we are linked to people we would never choose to associate with. Who would have thought such an honorable goal could result in so much drama.

Peggy said...

I just have to tell you - I LOVE your blog and your writing!

Bravo for some really insightful articles. I love that one about your dad and his brothers. My family dynamic is probably as odd as yours...

=)

High five!

D said...

Goodness - I can so relate to this. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails